Rent Snowshoes in the Julian Alps
When the sparkling snow covers our valleys and the surrounding hills and mountains it hides the trails, but by using snowshoes you can still take a walk or hike through the winter wonderland in Triglav National Park and around Kranjska Gora.
Available to hire:
- Inook- Odyssey and TSL-226 explore snowshoes
- Sizes from 34 up to 47
- 2 pairs of children’s snowshoes are available to hire suitable for sizes 30 – 37
- Experience the joys of winter by hiring snowshoes
- They are made of high quality plastic, with metal teeth on the bottom and at the front for better grip in hard snow. Comfortable adjustable straps attach your foot to the snowshoe, and they have a heel step for walking up steep slopes.
- The equipment can be delivered to your chosen address at a charge of €0.80 per km from our base in Mojstrana
- Hire charges are paid on receipt; equipment should be returned to the same place as it is collected
- Equipment hire is not insured against theft or damage, so please be careful when handling it. In the event of loss, damage or theft, you are liable for a charge of 70% of the in store price
- A 10% discount is offered when over 5 pairs of snowshoes are hired in one booking
- Equipment is used at your own risk
- Equipment cannot be hired for more than 8 days
- Reservations should be made at least, by phone or email, at least two days in advance, or at least 4 days in advance in high season