If you love the feel of the crampons on your feet, ice axes in your hands, and a harness around your waist as you climb on thick cold ice, you are ready for this next adventure!
Triglav National Park offers a wide variety of ice climbing options. Join us as we discover the waterfalls of the Mlacca gorge in Mojstrana.
- Just tell us when you want to go and we will do our best to meet your request
- Bookings should be made at least 2 days in advance; an additional date is agreed in advance in reserve in the event of bad weather
- Ice climbing in the Mlačca gorge in Mojstrana
- Warm winter clothing, winter hiking shoes, helmet, harness, axes, cap, gloves, crampons
- Other equipment as suggested by the guide
- Winter equipment is available to hire
|WATERFALL||1 PERSON in €||2 PERSONS in €||3-4 PERSONS in €||5-8 PERSONS in €|
|Mlacca gorge, Mojstrana||80||70||60||55|
- Price includes guiding, equipment rent, transport and costs incurred by the guide
- The price does not include the €15 entrance fee to the Mlačca gorge
Number of participants
Min. 1, max, 4 people per guide