Are you ready to come with us to the Slovenian mountains in winter?
Try a unique winter experience in the Julian Alps, Triglav National Park or the Kamnik-Savinja Alps.
Give yourself or your friend a unique adventure in the mountains in winter conditions. We can take you on demanding or less demanding tours or various peaks or ridges that are appropriate for your physical condition. Our experienced mountain guides will accompany you throughout, making your climbing, traversing and hiking easier and more enjoyable with their professional guiding and expertise.
- of your choice
- to be arranged at least 2 days in advance
1-day, 2-day and multi-day trips
The Julian Alps, The Karavanke, The Kamnik-Savinja Alps
- Warm winter clothing, winter hiking shoes, helmet, harness, axes, cap, gloves, crampons, 2x locking carabiner, 120cm sling, avalanche set- probe, snow shovel and beacon
- Other equipment as suggested by guide
|MOUNTAIN||ROUTE||FOR 1 PERSON IN €||FOR 2 PEOPLE IN €|
|Triglav 2 days||normal route||550||600|
|Triglav||Slovene route II-III, 800m||320||380|
|Visoki Rokav||normal route||300||380|
- Price includes guiding, equipment rental, transport, and costs incurred by guide(s)
- Price by arrangement for other climbing routes
Number of participants
1-2 per guide