Above the pretty village of Mojstrana, on the wall of Grančišče, two attractive secured routes – via feratas – call you to new experiences in this rocky kingdom.
You can choose from two different via ferratas; they have a common and very short access to the wall and entrance to the climbing routes. A good view of both routes can be had from our Kofler Sports agency.
- The first via ferrata name is Aljaževa pot and is the easier one: grade B, 180 m high and 250m long. It is suitable for those who are still novices in the rock world.
- The second via ferrata name Pot Mojstranskih veveric is more difficult: grade C/D, 180m high and 250m long. It is suitable for those who already have some experience. This via ferrata requires skill and physical strength.
- Both ferratas brings us at the top of Grančišče hill from where you can see our Julian Alps and Karavanke. Path down goes on a marked route almost to our starting point.
- For ferratas we recomend basic mountaineering equipment – helmet, belt, self belaying system. You can rent it by us.
- We can guide you from 6 years and more. We pick you up from where you are staying and provide you a technical gear.
Sports clothes, small backpack, hiking boots, other equipment suggested by guide.
- In price is included: rent equipment, transfers from accomodation and back (Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana, Bled), guiding and costs for guide.
- Price for families up to 5 persons 190 €
Number of participants
- Min. 1 person , max 5 person per guide in Aljazeva pot – ferata (easier).
- Min. 1 person, max 3 person per group for ferata – Pot mojstranskih veveric (moderate).