When you find yourselves in a situation with no transport we provide a taxi-transfer service around Kranjska Gora and the Julian Alps, to airports, and for the Alpe Adria Trail. We also provide bike shuttles and transfers for groups of cyclists and skiers.
Transfers are provided in two comfortable Renault Traffic Passenger minibuses, both of which have air-conditioning. One minibus can accommodate up to 7 passengers, and the other 8, therefore, transport is possible for a total of 15 people. Both minibuses have an extended luggage compartment, which enable the transport of large quantities of luggage. One minibus is also available for hire, which can be turned into a mini mobile home. We can also install a 900 l Montano luggage rack on it (for skiing). In co-operation with other agencies we can also provide transport for a larger number of people.
- When you need us – 24/7
- Prior reservations are required for bigger groups
- To the Vrata, Kot and Krma valleys; Kranjska Gora, Jesenice, Bled, Bohinj, Vršič, Trenta, Zadnjica, Bovec, Kobarid, to the Karavanke, Kamniški Savinjski Alps and more
- We connect alpine valleys: Krma-Vrata; Ukanc-Vrata, Zadnjica-Vrata….
- We have transfers to and from airports: Lubiana, Klagenfurt, Trieste, Venice, Munchen, Vienna …
- We provide also bike shuttling and transfers for biking groups from/to different locations…
Please contact us for price enquiries
- Transport for up to 20 bicycles on 2 trailers is available
- A minibus for 7 +1 people is available for hire
- 2 special bike trailers may be hired together with a minibus which can transport up to 20 bikes. 1 trailer accommodates 8 bikes ( 2.4m long, 1.3m wide) and the other has space for 10 bikes (3m long and 1.5m wide)
- It is also possible to rent just the bike trailers