Let your child(ren) learn cross-country skiing under the guidance of our experts. Sign them up to our cross-country course where they will learn classic or skating techniques.
We organise beginners courses in classic and basic cross-country skating techniques as well as combined courses. The courses introduce children to basic forms of cross-country skiing in a relaxed, professional and safe way. Courses are designed for children from the age of 5 upwards.
Dates to be confirmed
3-4 hours courses for classic or skating technique, 6-7 hours for combined courses
Cross country tracks in Planica, Rateče, Kranjska Gora or Mojstrana
Cross-country skis with fish scales, poles and ski shoes
- Beginners course – classic technique: €30
- Beginner courses – skating technique: €35
- Combined beginners classic technique + skating technique: €50
- Prices include instruction, hot tea and certificate
Number of participants
Minimum 4, maximum 25
- In the event of bad weather (rain, snow) the course will be adapted to the weather conditions
- Children or adults that have previously taken part in any of our courses and activities are entitled to a 10% discount
- In cases where more than one child is taking part from the same family, a 15% discount is applied for a second child