Would you like to scale the highest Slovenian peak – Mount Triglav 2864m? Triglav is a mighty mountain located in the heart of the Triglav National Park; it is the symbol of Slovenia and boasts the greatest Slovenian wall. All ascents are led by professional mountain guides.
From late June till late September we offer guided trips to Triglav in groups. We leave every Sunday/Monday and Wednesday/Thursday. You can choose your own term – PRIVATE guiding too, but the price is different.
We start and finish the hike at the same point, in the Krma valley. We will sleep in Triglavski dom at Kredarica. From there, we’ll go to the top and we can descend back the same way. In addition, there is via ferata (B grade) from the hut to the summit of Mount Triglav and back.
- Day 1: Krma valley 980m – Triglavski dom 2515m 5-7 hours of walking and 1500 meters of height difference.
- Day 2: Triglavski dom 2515m – Summit 2864m! – Krma Valley 980m; 3-5 hours from the hut (Triglavski dom) to the top and back, plus 4 hours down to the valley.
- Trip is in two days, somewhere between 16 to 18 hours, and we make around 2000m height difference.
- Appropriate mountain clothes and shoes, helmet, climbing harness, via ferrata system, backpack and other equipment suggested by guide
- Check for: TRIGLAV EQUIPMENT-ENG-PDF, that you will not forget something.
- 245 € per person.
- In price IS included: equipment rental, transfer from accommodation and back (Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana, Bled), guiding and costs incurred by the guide.
- You need aprox. 50€ (in CASH) with you for sleeping, food and drink in the hut.
Number of participants
Min 3 persons max 4 persons per 1 guide.
Over application form HERE!!!!