Crossing demanding mountain ridges in Julian Alps and Kamnik Savinja Alps is a very special mountaineering experience, where the exposure is a little bit greater than in rock climbing. It is certainly a true mountaineering experience with no crowds of people around.
From May till November.
Julian Alps, Kamnik Savinja Alps
- Appropriate mountain chlothes and shoes, helmet, climbing harness, 2x locking carabiner, sling 120cm, backpack,
- Other equipment suggested by guide.
|RIDGE ROUTE||1 PERSON||2 PERSONS|
|Široka Peč – Dovški Križ||360€||430€|
|Macesnovc – Rjavina||380€||450€|
|Goličica – Planja||360€||430€|
|Rigljica – Frdamane police||360€||430€|
|Veliki Oltar – Visoki Rokav||380€||450€|
|Visoki Rokav – Škrlatica||430€||se ne vodi|
|Kranjska Rinka – Skuta||380€||450€|
- In price is included: equipment rental, transfer from acomodation and back (Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana, Bled), guiding and costs incurred by the guide.
- You need aprox. 50€ (in CASH) with you for sleeping, food and drink in the hut.
- Transfer is not included in the price for guiding in Kamniško Savinjske Alps.
- For other routes price is by agreement.
Over application form HERE!!!!