Do you want to climb the Triglav north wall? Climb the Slovenian route 800m long route, graded with III+. The Slovene route is the easiest climbing route of ‘The Wall’ and you will discover all its secrets. All tours are lead by professional mountain guides.
The Slovene route is the easiest climbing route of the north face of Triglav and should be on the wish list of those with a desire to climb ‘The Wall’.
The Slovene route has a heart and history. It is a classic route that our parents and grandparents used to guide and climb. Among all the Slovene routes around the world, this one in ‘The Wall’ remains the most respected and honoured of them all. The ‘Slovene’ route – one of the most beautiful route in the Triglav north face wall has a special place in the classic Triglav routes. For the experienced, it isn’t overly difficult and the gaps, gigantic rocky kingdom and charming ledges provide a great experience.
The classic ascent takes one day. Should you choose to include an ascent to the summit of Triglav, we recommend a two-day tour.
The Julian Alps, Triglav north face.
Appropriate mountain clothes and shoes, helmet, climbing harness, axe, crampons, backpack, 2x locking carabiner, 120cm sling, and any additional equipment as recommended by your guide.
- Price for one guest: 350 EUR
- Price for two guests : 450 EUR
- Climb to the Triglav peak: 150 EUR
- Sleeping in the hut and descent second day: 200 EUR
- Ascent to the peak and descend second day: 300 EUR
- In price is included: rent equipment, transfers from accomodation and back (Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana, Bled), guiding and costs for guide.
- You need aprox. 50€ with you for sleeping, food and drink in the hut per day.
Participants who have previously booked activities with Kofler Sport receive a 10% discount.
Over application form HERE!!!!