Take a walk and discover one of the more interesting high mountain valleys in Slovenia, where the Triglav National Park was established in 1961. The valley is full of lakes, interesting geological and karst phenomena and wonderful peaks that look from all directions.
Planina Blato 1147m – Hut on Planina pri Jezeru 1453m – Planina Dedno polje 1560 m – Valley to Kopica- Vrata 2192m – Zasavska hut on Prehodavci 2070m.
From Planina Blato, we head towards the idyllic mountain pasture with a lake where the hut on Planina pri Jezeru stands. From here we follow the path that leads us towards the Planina Dedno polje, where in summer dairy products are daily produced. We continue towards Kopica Valley, which has the same name as the mountain in the middle of the valley. On the left side of the valley we are accompanied by the mighty peaks of Tičarica and Zelnarica. From the Vrata saddle we follow the path that leads in the direction of Hribarice, after joining the path we branch off to the right and in a slow descent we reach Zasavska hut on Prehodavci, where we sleep.
Zasavska hut on Prehodavci 2070m – Hut by Triglav lakes 1685m – Planina Ovčarija 1660m – Planina Viševnik 1620m – hut on Planina pri Jezeru 1453m – Planina Blato 1147m
Second day begins with descend along the valley of the seven Triglav lakes. We follow the path past 2nd (brown) lake and the 3rd(green) lake. Soon after, we see the biggest attraction of the valley, the largest lake called Ledvička or 4th lake. At the Hut by Triglav lakes lies beautiful Double lake (5th & 6th lake). From there, through the wonderful mountains pastures of Ovčarija and Viševnik, we descend to the hut on Planina pri Jezeru, followed by the descent back to our starting point – Planina Blato.
From the end of June to the end of September.
- Day: 7-8h, 12km, 1150m altitude difference.
- Day: 6-7h, 12km, 300m altitude difference.
- 30l backpack, good hiking shoes, 3 layers of clothing of which one wind jacket, long hiking trousers, hat, gloves, sunglasses, sun cream, first aid kit, food of your choice (at the cottage is half board) 1.5l water for the first day (on the cottage it is possible to buy), cash for payments on the cottage, personal document.
- Other equipment suggested by the guide.
- €190 per person.
- Min 2 persons per tour.
- In case of 4 or more person we provide 10 % discount.
- in case of 1 person price is €260
- Prices include: transfer from accommodation (Kranjska Gora, Bled) to start point and back, equipment rental, guiding, costs incurred by the guide
- You should budget extra money (in cash) for accommodation and food at the Zasavska hut on Prehodavci.
- You need aprox. 50€ in cash with you for sleeping, food and drink in the hut per day.
Number of participants
- Min. 1 max. 10 people per guide.
- Children of age 14 or more, accompanied by their parents or caretaker, can take part in this tour.
Over application form HERE!!!!