Excellent choice for ferrata enthusiasts is new Via ferrata Jerm’n. New and the most difficult (D/E) ferrata in Kranjska Gora destination will leave you breathless. Great views and vertical position are Via ferrata Jerm’n specialities.
By the arrangement
- In Gozd Martuljek by Hotel and Camp Spik you see in the rocks above camping interesting waterfall called Jerman, local name is Jerm’n.
- Difficult grade is valued with D (one point E), 250m long and 180m high altitude.
- At our guided trip we climb by the waterfall and we cross the 2x. Constantly you have at one side superb view to the peaks of Martuljek mountains in Julian Alps on the other side is a great gorge where we go up above the village Gozd Martuljek.
- Guided trips are for adults and for children from 10 years and more and from personal hight more than 140 cm. Jermn via ferrata trip is physically hard so only for good prepared persons. Guided trip we do in prior arrangement. We pick you up with our transfer at your Hotel, room or apartment. We provide technical equipment.
Sports clothing, smaller backpack, good hiking shoes – no sneakers.
- 80 € per person. From 4 persons and more we give you 10% discount.
- For families we give you for this Ferata family’s discount 15%.
- In price is included guiding, equipment rental, transfer from where you stay and back if you are staying in Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana, Bled and costs for Mountain Guide.
Number of participants
We start with 1 person up to 3 persons per one guide.