Discover Slovenia’s winter landscapes and enjoy an energetic snowshoe walk with us!
Day and multi-days trips to the Julian Alps, Triglav National Park and around Kranjska Gora.
The roots of this activity date back far into the past, when our grandparents passed through the snowy landscape into the wilds of nature.
We offer scenic tours where you can recharge your batteries and take beautiful photos. You will discover the wild natural environment of Triglav National Park and the Julian Alps, which is an ideal base for exploring the Vrata and Radovna valleys and other natural attractions.
Upon request. Reservations should be made at least two days in advance.
Half or full day
Triglav National Park, the Julian Alps, the Karavanke range
- Warm winter clothing, rucksack, hiking shoes, gloves, hat, snowshoes
- Snowshoe hire is available
- €70 per person in case of 2 or more persons.
- Prices for groups upon arrangement
- Prices include: guiding, equipment hire and transfer to location of trip.
- in case of one person price is €100.
Number of participants.
Min. 2, max. 14 people
Guests who have previously taken courses or tours with us are offered a 10% loyalty discount.
Reservations for snowshoeing tours should be made a minimum of two days in advance.