Long German route in North wall of Triglav represents the mightiness multi pitch rock climbing adventure in Julian Alps. 1300m height and IV+ graded route is the longest route in the “Wall” and will lead us to the top of Triglav 2864m. The mightiness adventure on the way.
One of the most classic route in the Triglav wall. Most of the climb goes in a good rock and has points graded as very nice and very climable IV. Nice positioning of difficulties through the route and exposed climbing in the upper part of the German route. The route goes over the German tower and continiue over the ledges called Goldhorn paths to the German pillar all the way to the Kugy ledge. In the last part of the route we will climb over the famous scale for 100m from where we have really charming views in the valley. From the Kugy ledge we will come to the west side of the ridge further to the north ridge and to Triglav summit. Second possibility is that we finish our climb on the ledge and we descent over Plemenice to Vrata valley.
The classic ascent takes one day. Should you choose to include an ascent to the summit of Triglav, we recommend a two-day tour.
The Julian Alps, Triglav north face.
Appropriate mountain clothes and shoes, helmet, climbing harness, axe, crampons, backpack, 2x locking carabiner, 120cm sling, and any additional equipment as recommended by your guide.
- Price for one guest: €420
- Overnight in a mountain hut and descent the next day: €250
- Ascent to the summit on the first day and descent the next day: €350
- Price includes equipment rental, transfer to/from your accommodation (Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana, Bled), guiding, and costs incurred by the guide
- Approx. €50 is required for accommodation, food and drinks at the hut
Over application form HERE!!!!