Trekking in the fascinating valley of the Seven Lakes, which brings you into the arms of Triglav.
Take a hike and discover one of the most beautiful high mountain valleys in Slovenia, where the Triglav National Park was established in 1961. The valley is full of lakes, interesting geological and karst phenomena and beautiful peaks that can be seen from all directions.
Advance reservations is required.
From 180 â‚¬ / person
A two-day tour that takes us across the most beautiful valley in Julians and where we can find even more isolated parts of Julian Alps. The views offered to us are divine both days.
DAY 1: Planina Blato (1147 m) - KoÄŤa na Planini pri Jezeru (1453 m) - Planina ViĹˇevnik (1620 m) â€“ Planina OvÄŤarija (1660 m) â€“ KoÄŤa pri Triglavskih jezerih (1685 m) â€“ Zasavska koÄŤa na Prehodavcih (2070 m)
From Planina Blato, we head towards the idyllic mountain with a lake, where there is a hut at Planina pri Jezeru. From here we follow the path that leads us to Planina Dedno polje, where dairy products are produced daily in the summer. We continue towards the valley of the Seven Triglav Lakes, all the way to KoÄŤa pri Triglav Lakes. There we have a stop for lunch and to admire the lake called Dvojno jezero. The path then goes upwards through the valley, passing lakes LedviÄŤka, Zeleno jezero and Rjavo jezero to the hut Zasavska koÄŤa na Prehodavcih. We'll spend the night there.
- Starting height: 1147 m
- Highest point: 2070 m
- Finish height: 2070 m
- Altitude difference: 920 m
- Length: 13 km
DAY 2: Zasavska koÄŤa na Prehodavcih (2070 m) - Dolina za Kopico - Vratca (2192 m)- Planina Dedno polje (1560 m) â€“ KoÄŤa na Planini pri Jezeru (1453 m) - Planina Blato (1147 m)
In the morning, we are greeted by the most beautiful view of the surrounding mountains and valleys. We continue the path towards Hribarice, where we branch off to the Za Kopico path. On the right side of the valley, we are accompanied by the mighty TiÄŤarica and Zelnarica peaks. The path slowly descends over the mountains and pastures to Planina Blato.
- Starting height: 2070 m
- Highest point: 2192 m
- Finish height: 1147 m
- Altitude difference: 920 m
- Length: 12 km
|26.6.2023 - 27.6.2023||8 places left|
|10.7.2023 - 11.7.2023||8 places left|
- 10 days before the start of the tour or until the vacancies are filled.
Own mountaineering equipment: 30 l backpack, good hiking footwear, 3 layers of clothing (one of these windblock), long hiking pants, hat, gloves, sunglasses, sunscreen, first aid kit, food (in the hut is half board), 1.5 l water for the first day (possible purchase in the hut), ID and other equipment proposed by the guide.
- The physical fitness of the individual and the endurance of walking at least 7-8 h per day (all together with breaks).
|1 person||2 persons||3 - 4 persons||5 - 8 persons|
|450 â‚¬ / person||270 â‚¬ / person||200 â‚¬ / person||180 â‚¬ / person|
- 10% discount on families (parent + children).
- 10% discount on participants who have already participated in our programs.
- 5% discount on participants, when registering and paying at least 20 days before the tour.
- Discounts do not add up to each other.
Included in the price
- Local transport from the direction of Mojstrana, Bled, Bohinj, to the starting point and back.
- Equipment rental.
- Guide costs.
- Overnight and all other food and drinks and other costs associated with a tour and not included in the price of the package (approx. 60 â‚¬ cash / day).
- Health insurance and supplementary insurance in the case of mountain rescue.
- Own purchases in huts.
Book your appointment today!
Make sure you actively spend your free time. An unforgettable multi -day adventure expects you. The number of vacancies and available terms is limited, so do not delay with the application.
Check out the rest of the offer