Short German route in Triglav north wall represents mighty rock multi pitch climbing adventure in Julian Alps. 800m heigh and IV graded route will reveal all secrets of our biggest wall. Zimmer-Jahn exit is speciality of this route. If you want “grande course” tour we can extend climb up to top of Triglav 2864m over west wall. All tours are lead by professional mountain guides.
The German route belongs in the classic choice in our mountains. It goes mostly through the good rock and has some points graded as very good IV. Through the route the difficulties are good positioned and recognized with the beautiful exposed climbing in the upper part. Route has few versions. Most common exit from the route is called Zimmer -Jahn exit that shorten the route for 200m and has popular name “Short German route”. North ridge extends the route for 300m and has a magical exit wright to the top of Triglav.
The classic ascent takes one day. Should you choose to include an ascent to the summit of Triglav, we recommend a two-day tour.
The Julian Alps, Triglav north face.
Appropriate mountain clothes and shoes, helmet, climbing harness, axe, crampons, backpack, 2x locking carabiner, 120cm sling, and any additional equipment as recommended by your guide.
- Price for one guest: 420 €
- Price for two guests : 530 €
- Climb to the Triglav peak: 200 €
- Sleeping in the hut and descent second day: 300 €
- Ascent to the peak and descend second day: 400 €
- In price is included: rent equipment, transfers from accomodation and back (Kranjska Gora, Mojstrana), guiding and costs for guide.
- You need aprox. 50 € with you for sleeping, food and drink in the hut per day.
Over application form HERE!!!!